Thursday, March 23, 2006

Never Alone

Sheol Ps 139:8 God is always there.....no matter what you do or where you go.
For those who feel that they are far from His reach...... I pray that this prayer will be a comfort to you.

Sheol Ps. 139:8 (read below)


Oh Lord you know my every move. Some are heroic and others pathetic and cowardly, most of the time it seems to be the latter two. You have followed me even so and have never given up on me and what I could do and become in my life. More times than not I have turned from all the life I know, the goodness you provide only to head back down into the depths and seem prone to do it over and over . And over and over I find you there waiting as if you knew I would be going there again.

My darkest days are light to you and you deal with me even still. Make me stronger God give me strength that will sustain, it seems to seep so fast..... I am weak and it is dark again. Cover me with your blood that restores and drowns my shame . Save me from myself. How merciful you are that you never leave me alone, you are there wherever I go even if it is into Sheol.

**God is omnipresent so he is already there. You know - in the middle of your mess up, your darkest day, your worst mistake. You are never too far from His intervention and a second chance, (or however many you need)
K : )

Psalm 139 : 1-8
1 Lord, You have searched me and known me. 2 You know when I sit down and when I stand up;
You understand my thoughts from far away. 3 You observe my travels and my rest;
You are aware of all my ways. 4 Before a word is on my tongue,
You know all about it, Lord. 5 You have encircled me;
You have placed Your hand on me. 6 [This] extraordinary knowledge is beyond me.
It is lofty; I am unable to [reach] it.
7 Where can I go to escape Your Spirit?
Where can I flee from Your presence? 8 If I go up to heaven, You are there;
if I make my bed in Sheol, You are there.

**Sheol in Hebrew meant (an open grave)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home